Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
In these uncertain times, your safety is our utmost concern. You may be hesitant to seek medical care, but rest assured that we are uniquely positioned to deliver high-quality care while minimizing exposure to infection.
Our surgery center is a controlled space, staffed by providers who understand and have experience in managing infection and disease. Providing exceptional infection control precautions is simply a daily way of life for us.
Please be aware that we are taking further steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
Step 1: Our Patients
- We are taking extra precautions to pre-screen patients prior to their arrival at the center. We are rescheduling any patient who does not meet our strict health guidelines.
- Patients will need to wear a mask over the nose and mouth.
- We will contact you prior to your procedure with specific instructions to follow upon your arrival at the center.
- If a patient escort needs to enter the center, they must undergo the same health screening patients will be subject to and follow all applicable center safety measures.
Step 2: Our Staff
- All center staff will undergo daily screenings for symptoms of illness.
- Clinical and business staff will wear surgical masks at all times.
- Social distancing measures have been implemented. This includes:
- limiting the number of patients in the center at any given time
- spacing out chairs so they are at least six feet apart in the waiting area
- minimizing patient touchpoints
Step 3: Our Center
- We follow nationally recommended best practices to keep our centers clean and safe.
- Only EPA-registered cleaning products are used, and waiting areas are cleaned at least twice a day. This includes high touch surfaces such as chair arms, doorknobs, tabletops, countertops, handles, sinks and faucets.
- We clean every procedure room both before and after every patient. In addition, we clean all of our public areas throughout the day and are minimizing traffic in those areas.
- Tissues and sanitizer will be available near the front desk.
- Our cleaning procedures adhere to the most stringent Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and are regularly reviewed by both CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and our accreditation organizations (AAAHC or Joint Commission).